You have surely heard something about IT outsourcing and maybe thought about hiring an outsourcing team. In this article, we will talk about IT outsourcing, its features and benefits for your company.
What services you can outsource?
IT outsourcing means hiring a dedicated team or specialist for your project. It can be some small tasks or longterm partnerships. You can outsource any part of your business. There are a lot of dedicated teams provides the following services:
- full-cycle software development;
- DevOps services;
- Big Data services;
- IT consulting;
- Cloud Computing services;
- server services;
- Database service;
- and much more.
You can outsource all the projects of just part of the project depends on your needs and goals.
Benefits of IT outsourcing
Outsourcing is quite beneficial for all kinds and sizes of businesses. Especially IT outsourcing is popular for small businesses and startups. Small companies usually have limited investments and haven’t ability to wait for long hiring and adaptation of every team member. Outsourcing allows shorter time recruitment and gets the whole cohesive team at once.
- Fast hiring. The first benefit is the fast hiring of a dedicated team. As we said, if you need the whole team, you can spend a lot of time hiring one by one, making lots of interviews and test tasks. The dedicated team usually already experienced and cohesive, so you don’t need to spend time on training and adaptation.
- In-depth expertise. A lot of great software engineers, QA engineers, Big Data analysts and DevOps engineers prefer to work with Managed Service Provider (MSP) because of multiple interesting projects without boring routine. Referring to the MSP, you can be sure about the strong hard and soft skills of your future team.
- Talent pool. Experienced engineers prefer to work with MSP and that is not all. Hiring dedicated team you’re now limited by location. If you want an in-house team, you can choose only talents from your city but with MSP you can hire worldwide including rare and narrow specialists.
- Minimizing risks. The in-house team always brings a high level of responsibility. You should think about the social package, equip workplaces and find new team members if somebody wants to change the project. With a dedicated team, you don’t need to solve these problems because MSP will take care of the team.
- Cost efficiency. Firstly, you save money on hiring and equipping workplaces. Also, you don’t need a bigger office for a new team, so you save money for rent. And usually, IT specialists from Eastern Europe cost less than the same talents from the USA, for example. So, you’ll save lots of time and money.
Conclusion: is IT outsourcing a key to success?
Of course, IT outsourcing is not a silver bullet but it’s very efficient approach for the business. The modern world is used to remote work, so you don’t need a full-time in-house team for the success of your project.
If you want to hire a third-party team you should pay attention to the time zone for convenient communication and of course, look for feedback from previous customers and case studies. An experienced company will have satisfied clients and high ratings on different platforms.
Anyway, if you still have doubts, you can contact your future outsourcing contractor and discuss details of the project, strategy of implementation some services and other moments. In real communication, you’ll understand how this company suits you and understand your goals. With reliable MSP you’ll definitely have only pleasant impressions from IT outsourcing.